What the seminar will cover…
- The potential benefits of a lower carbohydrate diet for healthy blood sugar balance in conditions like PCOS, obesity and type 2 diabetes.
- Testing your blood glucose and ketones – why it’s important to know your numbers.
- How to implement the keto diet in a safe and healthy way.
- The best way to avoid nasty side effects like the keto flu and digestive distress.
- A clear presentation with yes /no foods and examples of suitable meals leaving no room for confusion.
- How to track your macros – the best apps.
- Information on introducing fasting to your weekly routine, safely and gently.
- Delicious sweet treat recipes to help kick that sugar habit to the curb!